FREE Lightroom Preset - Osaka Reflection
by Phasma Pixel (TEST)
An Adobe Lightroom preset i created inspired by my travel to Osaka, Japan in 2019. Enjoy!
There are 2 files `.xmp` and `.dng` you can download. You only need either one of them depending on your preferred method of installation.
Install on computer:
The modern XMP way (recommended)
- Download the `.xmp` file on your computer
- Change the downloaded file extension from `.xmp.txt` to `.xmp` (the downloaded file extension depends on the browser you were using)
- On Adobe Lightroom: - Adobe Lightroom: go to File > Import Profiles & Presets > Choose the .xmp file - Adobe Lightroom Classic: go to File > Import Develop Profiles & Presets > Choose the .xmp file
- If you imported the .xmp file using Adobe Lightroom, the preset should be synced automatically to Adobe Lightroom Mobile on your phone.
Install on phone:
The old DNG way
- Download the `.dng` file on your phone. Either save them in files or photos.
- Launch Adobe Lightroom Mobile and import the `.dng` file into your catalog
- Open the photo in Edit mode and go to Preset.
- Tap the 3-dots icon on top right corner and tap Create Preset
- Use the preset on any photo